TAMILNADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST
This year Teachers Recruitment Board release notification for TNTET 2012 for the candidates of Tamilnadu. According to recruitment board TNTET 2012 is a eligibility test for the candidates whio want to teach class I to VIII. Two Papers are scheduled by the board this year for TNTET 2012. Paper I is for the candidates willing to teach class I to class V. Paper II is for class VI to VIII.Candidates who want to teach from class I to VIII have to pass both papers.Some other information regarding TNTET 2012 given here as according to TN teachers recruitment board :
Information as Important dates, eligibility criteria, Examination fees, application procedure, admit card and details about result of TNTET 2012.
FOR PAPER I - Candidates who have passed their senior secondary examination(10+2 or equivalent) or diploma in teachers education are eligible for appearing in TNTET 2012.
FOR PAPER II - Candidates who have certified with their bachelors degree in any subject or have degree in teacher education (B.Ed.) are eligible for writing paper II.
Or Candidates who are appearing in final year of B.Ed/ D.T.Ed can also eligible for TNTET 2012.
- Date of Notification :07.03.2012
- Commencement of Sale of Application Forms:22.03.2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04.04.2012 5.30 p.m.
- Date of Written Examination-Paper I: 03.06.2012 F.N.
- Date of Written Examination-Paper II :03.06.2012 A.N.
- Applications can be received from 22.03.2012 to 04.04.2012 from the District Educational Officers as shown in Annexure I, on payment of Rs. 50/- in cash towards the cost of Application Form and Prospectus.
- The Examination Fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees 250/- for SC/ST /Differently Abled Candidates only).
- The fee should be paid by the candidate in any Branch of the State Bank of India only using the Prescribed Challan attached with the Prospectus. Payment of Fees in any other method will not be accepted.
- Candidates should use only the OMR Application Form. NO other form of typed or printed or photocopied application forms will be accepted and such applications, if any will be summarily rejected.
- Single Application Form is enough for a candidate even if he/she wishes to write a single paper or both Papers I and II simultaneously.
- Examination Fee will be Rs. 500/- (or 250/- for SC/ST/ Differently Abled) even if the candidate opts for a single paper (Paper I or Paper II) or for both Paper I and Paper II.
- While making payment of fees through the Challan the candidate should take care to write all the necessary details without fail.
Syllabus of both papers for TNTET 2012 are given here.
- As exam held in two papers, their paper pattern for both are given:
- Paper I have 150 questions, each of one mark with total of 150 marks.
- Paper II also have questions of 150 marks with one mark for each question.
- Candidates who want to teach both class I to VIII have to appear for both papers.
- No negative marking will be applicable in exam.
- Paper I have 5 section of content with all compulsory. Section-I Have 30 question based on Child Development and Pedagogy of age group 6 to 11. Section-II & III will be of languages with 30 mark each.Section-IV have 30 number of question with one mark each and all question in this section based on general mathematics.Last section contains question of environmental studies.Thus paper I Contains total waitage of 150 marks.
- Paper II Have only four sections.All Three sections of paper II Have same pattern as in paper I. Last n fourth section have optional subjects chosen by candidates.This section have total of 60 question with 60 marks, one mark for each question.these subjects are as:
a) Mathematics & science
b) Social studies
c) Any other (a or b)
- All the questions will be multiple choice type questions(MCQs).
- All questions will be given in both languages as Tamil and English(Accept specific language subjects).
TNTET Model Question Papers
What is TET ?
- TNTET 2021 - Practice
- SSC CGL 2021 - Practice
- TNPSC Group 2A 2021 - Practice
- IIT JEE
- IIT JEE Q&A
- TNPSC Answer Keys
- TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus
- TNPSC Q&A
- Online Tests - TNPSC
- Online Tests - GK
- IBPS 2020-2021
- Online Tests - Bank
- Online Tests - RRB NTPC
- Online Tests - UGC NET
- Online Tests - TANCET
- Online Aptitude Test
- Basic Science
- Plus Two Question Papers
- SSLC Question Bank
- Aptitude Tests
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge-Hindi
- Indian History MCQ
- Indian Geography MCQ
- Indian Civics MCQ
- Indian Economics MCQ
- CTET Biology MCQ
- CTET Chemistry MCQ
- CTET Physics Solved MCQ
- Arithmetic Tests
- Press Release
- Coaching Centres
- TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus
- TNPSC Group IV Syllabus
- TRB 2017 in English PDF
- TRB 2017 in Tamil PDF