Punjab bank Recruitment 2012
Punjab and Sind bank 800 Clerks Recruitment 2012
800 Clerks - (Rs. 7200 - 19300 / Month)
Payment of fees and Online Registration : May 2 to May 18, 2012,
- Age to be between 18-28 yrs as on 01.08.2011 (Age Limit relaxed as 5 - SC/ST, 3 - OBC, 10 - PWD),
- Pass in XIIth with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD/EXS), OR,
- Degree in any Discipline.
- Computer basics Knowledge is Preferred (Although Not Required).
- You may apply only from the state in which you appeared for the exam. Proficiency in the official language of the State is a must.
- There are no Minimum State Wise Cut Offs specified so all the IBPS Score card holders may apply.
- Like always, Candidates will be shortlisted and those satisfying the cut-offs (To be Set later) will be be called for Interviews. Final selection to be made on the basis of overall performance (IBPS CWE and Interviews).
- The Interview will have 100 marks and Min 40% in General Category and 35% for reserved category will be required to pass it.
- For any Further details, Please see Punjab and Sind bank 800 Clerks Recruitment 2012 Advertisement.
- The fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS and Rs.200 for Others (GEN/OBC).
- Payment to be made by This Payment Challan at any Punjab and Sind Bank branch. Make sure that Transaction ID, Branch Code etc. are mentioned on your challan after payment.
- Another way of Payment is through NEFT Challan at any branch of any Scheduled Commercial Bank. (See advertisement for more on NEFT Payment).
- After payment, Apply online with details filled properly. keep the payment challan and two application form prints for future use.