Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2012
Bank of Baroda 125 Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012
125 Specialist Officers (MMG Scale -II)- (Approx Rs. 34000 / Month)
Payment of fees and Online Registration : May 1 to 15, 2012,
Tentative dates for interview : June/July 2012
- Age should be between 21-37 yrs as on 01.05.2012 with relaxation as mentioned - 5 - SC/ST, 3 - OBC, 10 - PWD,
- There are various types of posts depending on work profiles. Various categories are Security, Treasury / Forex, Human Resource Management, Risk Management, Credit and technical.
- Work experience is required for each post. Candidates are advised to view advertisement for complete details about eligibility and experience requirements for respective posts.
- Selection to be made on the basis of a personal interview only (Written exam may or May not be conducted). From received applications, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in the ratio of 1:4 for General category and 1:5 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Work Experience plays a key role here in getting shortlisted for Interview. Passing marks in Interview will be 40% for Gen and 35% for Reserved Categories.
- Interview call letters will be sent to shortlisted candidates via Email well before the Interview dates.
- For any Further details, Please see Bank of Baroda 125 Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012 Advertisement
- The fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.200 for Others (GEN/OBC).
- Payment to be made Online only (By Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card) through the payment gateway integrated with online application form.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated which will is to be kept safely for interview. Scanned Photo/Signature to be uploaded for online application.
- After applying on-line, print out of the application is to be kept signed by the candidate to be produced at the time of interviews (If called for).